1. Abdul Rehman and Talib Hussain (2016), Architectural contribution of Ikhtiar Khan in Lower Punjab.Journal of Research in Architecture and Planning, vol 20, 2016, (First Issue)
2. Abdul Rehman, Muhammad Arshad (2012). The British Vision of Lahore: An Examination of Concept in Architecture and Urban Design through primary Sources. Vol. 13
3. Abdul Rehman (2012) Basil M Sullivan: Architectural Contribution of Legendary Architect of Colonial Lahore. Global Built Environment Review. Vol.8, No.1, 2012.
4. Abdul Rehman (2012). Expression of Paying Tribute to the Saint. The Tomb of Syed Ahmad Kabir . Journal of Research in Architecture and Planning, Karachi, , ISSN, 1728-7715 (September 2011)
5. Abdul Rehman (2011). Conservation in Lahore: Lessons and Experience. UET Research Journal. Lahore
6. Abdul Rehman, Munazzah Akhtar, Heart Pleasing and Praiseworthy Buildings: Reviewing Mughal Architecture in the light of Primary Sources, Pak. J. Engg. & Appl. Sci. Vol. 10, Jan., 2012 (p. 103-113) 103
7. Arif Khan, Abdul Rehman, Sabahat Alamgir, (January 2010) Planning and architectural Solutions in British Colonial Railway Bangalows for Summer Condition of Lahore, Mehran University Research Journal of Engineering & Technology. Vol 29, No.1, ISSN: 0254-7821
8. Abdul Rehman: (2010) Landscape Design and Garden in Islamabad, Journal of Landscape Architecture Delhi, India. vol. V II, issue 3, spring, ISSN: 0975-0177.
9. Abdul Rehman, (2009), Contribution of International architects in the Design of Capital Complex at Inslamabad, Journal of Research in Architecture and Planning, Karachi, , ISSN, 1728-7715
10. Abdul Rehman, (November 2009) History and Architecture of Monuments on River Indus in Twin Cities of Bhakar-Sukkur and Rohri, Ancient Sind, Annual Journal of Research, Shah Abdul Latif University Khair Pur. Vol. 9-2006-7, ISSN 1023-0688
11. Abdul Rehman, Doxiadis Dynapolis and What What Went Wrong in the Development of Islamabad?, Proceeding of the Fourth Seminar on Urban and Regional Planning, NED University Karachi, 2009 ISBN, 978-969-8620-05-2.
12. Abdul Rehman: (2009) Changing Concepts of Gardens Design in Lahore: From Mughal to Contemporary times. Garden History: Journal of Garden History Society, London ISSN: 0307-1243
13. Abdul Rehman, Shama Ambreen, Unity and Diversity of Mughal Garden Experience, published in Middle East Garden Tradition ed. Michel Conan, Harvard University Press, 2007
14. Abdul Rehman. An Overview of Human Settlements and Environmental Issues in Pakistan. Published in proceeding of the Seminar on “Enviromentally sustainable Development|”, organized by Comsats Institute of Information Technology, Abbotabad.2005
15. Abdul Rehman, Mughal Miniature Paintings as a Source of Understanding Mughal Gardens, published in Earthly Paradise: The Garden in the Times of the Great Muslim Empires. Dost Associates, Lahore 2002
16. Abdul Rehman, The Grand Tradition of Islamic Architecture, Published in In Search of Understanding Islamic Architecture, edited by Attilio Petruccioli and Khalil. K. Pirani, Curzon Press 2002
17. Abdul Rehman, Garden Types of Mughal Lahore According to early Seventeenth- Century Written and Visual Sources, Muqarnas, Suppplement No. VII, E.J. Brill, Leiden, 1997
18. Abdul Rehman, The Mughals Concept of Gardens: An inquiry into Shah Jahani Sources, Published in The Mughal Garden. Feroz Sons (Pvt.) Ltd. Lahore (1996)
19. Abdul Rehman, Urban Conservation in Lahore: A Case Study of the Walled City, Published in Architecture and Planning Journal, edited by Noman Ahmad, Department of Architecture, Dawood College of Engineering and Technology, Karachi. (1996)
20. Abdul Rehman, Shahid Jamal, James L. Wescoat Jr. Evolution and Development of Urban Design during Mughal Period. Paper presented in an International Seminar on “Architectural Heritage of Pakistan, South Asia and Cultural Asia: Conservation and Revitalization held in Lahore (February 20-26 1993) and published in Lahore Museum Bulletin (Centenary No. 1994).
21. Abdul Rehman, Technological Aspects of Urban Domestic Architecture in Pakistan. Paper presented in seminar on Urban Domestic Architecture in Pakistan (1992), and published in Lahore Museum Bulletin.
22. Abdul Rehman, James L Wescoat Jr. Gujrat as an Evolving Cultural System of the Mughal Period. Paper presented in an International Seminar on Historic Town s of Pakistan held in October 1991 and published in Pakistan Archaeologists Forum, Karachi.
23. Abdul Rehman, Agricultural Economy and Development of Mandi Towns, Research Journal, University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore Vol.5, No2 1991
24. Abdul Rehman, Sultanate Period Architecture in Punjab. Paper presented in International Seminar on Sultanate Period Architecture in Pakistan held in 1990 and published in 1991 under the title Sultanate Period Architecture. Anjuman Mimaran Lahore
25. Abdul Rehman, Hindu Shahiya Temples of Salt Range: A Preliminary Analysis. Paper presented in Seminar on Hindu Shahiya Temples of Salt Range haled in 1989 and published in Temples of Koh-e-Jud and Thar (1991).
26. Abdul Rehman, Cantonments and Suburban Change, Research Journal, University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore Vol.3, No1 1989
27. Abdul Rehman, Legislation on Planning and Implementation Agencies, Research Journal, University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore Vol.3, No1 1989
28. Abdul Rehman, Dipalpur: The Provincial Capital of the Tughluqs, Research Journal, University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore Vol.2, No 2 1988
29. Abdul Rehman & Muhammad Ameen Farooq, The Planning heritage of Walled Cities in Punjab, Research Journal, University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore Vol.2, No2 1988
30. Abdul Rehman, Tendinte in Sistematizarea si Restructurarea Centrelor Urbane ale Evului Mediu Islamic, Architectura, Nr 6/1983, Bucharest, Romanaia.
31. Abdul Rehman, Islamabad: Sistematizarea Noii Capital a Pakistanului, Architectura, Nr 1/1983, Bucharest, Romania.