1. 2014: Preservation of Tomb of Khan-e- Dauran (17th tomb of Mughal personage ), Practical training workshop for graduate students being funded by United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan Project Video
2. 2010-11: Rehabilitation of Punjab Squash Complex Davis Road Lahore
3. 2009-10: Documentation of British Period Buildings of Aitchison College Lahore.
4. 2008: Conservation and Adaptive Reuse of Ali Mardan Khan Villa at Peshawar MES 11 Corps Pakistan Army, Peshawar
5. 2008: Documentation of Arz Begi Quadrangle and Jaroka Khas o- Am at Shalamar Garden Lahore for Govt. of the Punjab, Archaeology Department
6. 2004-2007: Conservation of Asaf Khan Tomb, Project sponsored by Global Heritage Fund USA.Master Plan and Proposal for Phase 1 Approved. Project Details
7. 2003-2005: Conservation of Aitchison College Mosque in association with Anjuman Mimaran Lahore, Conservation work is in Progress.
8. 1995-96: Consultant to Department of Archaeology, Government of Pakistan for Documentation and preparation of Nomination File for including Rohtas Fort in World Heritage List. It was finally declared as World Heritage Site in 1997. Project Video
9. 1994-95: Documentation and proposal for the conservation of the Garden of Hasan Abdul Sponsored by the Department of Archaeology, Government of Pakistan.
10. 1993: Consultant to PEPAC for Hyderabad historic area conservation and upgrading project.
11. Senior member of two member advisory Committee for the Conservation of Mahabat Khan Mosque at Peshawar
12. 1992-1994: Independent private practice and also worked as sub-consultant for M/SG.H.K International (London) and Pakistan Environmental Planning and Architectural Consultants, Lahore and prepared conservation projects and supervised implementation of 16-19 century buildings. Which includes Shahi Hammam (1638), Delhi Gate, Lohari Gate, Sheranwala Gate, Kashmiri Gate, (1860’s), Wazir Khan Square and Haveli Naunihal Singh.
13. 1992-93: Conservation of Haveli Mubarak Begum, Walled City Lahore (nominated for Aga Khan Award for Architecture).
14. 1977-1979: Worked as Principal Architect for Ministry of Education, Government of Pakistan, Islamabad for World Bank financed Third Education Project and designed four Teacher Training Institutes at Peshawar for male and female, Jamrud and D.I. Khan and two Agriculture Training Institutes at Peshawar and Quetta.
15. 1975-77: Worked for M/s Abdul Rehman Associates, Lahore and designed shopping Plazas and residential buildings in Lahore.